Code of Conduct
As contributors and stewards of the XPLA Core project, we pledge to cultivate an environment that embraces diversity for all participants. Without regard to age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation, everyone is valued and respected.
To nurture a positive culture, we uphold these principles:
- Using language that is inclusive and welcoming
- Respecting diverse viewpoints and experiences
- Embracing constructive criticism with openness
- Prioritizing the collective well-being of the community
- Demonstrating empathy towards fellow community members
Behavior that will not be tolerated includes:
- Use of sexualized language or imagery and unwarranted sexual attention
- Trolling, derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Harassment, whether public or private
- Disclosure of others’ private information without explicit consent
- Any conduct considered inappropriate in a professional setting
As project maintainers, we are committed to establishing and upholding standards of acceptable behavior. Fair and appropriate corrective action will be taken in response to instances of unacceptable behavior.
Project maintainers have the right to edit or reject contributions that violate this Code of Conduct. Temporary or permanent bans may be imposed on contributors for behaviors deemed inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Scope of Application
This Code of Conduct applies universally within all project spaces and extends to situations where an individual represents the project or its community publicly. Representation includes activities such as using an official project email address, posting on official social media accounts, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event.
This Code of Conduct draws inspiration from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4. For additional information, refer to the FAQ section.